Head to Toe Neutral is a beauty and hygiene product that is used to create a perfect and neutral cleavage, specifically for women. It is a well-known name in the beauty and personal care industry, as it provides its services in more than 10 countries worldwide.
Composition of Head to Toe Neutral
1. Liposomal-Hyaluronic Acid: Liposomal-Hyaluronic Acid is a very fine, water-soluble substance that has a potent effect on the skin. It is originated from marine algae, which serves to support the skin’s flexibility and strength. It is also beneficial in preventing the loss of elasticity of the skin, especially in people with dry skin. It is also responsible for water retention in the body and does not alter its natural moisture content.
2. Sesquiterpenes: Sesquiterpenes are used to control your skin’s moisture level, keeping it smooth and well hydrated for long periods of time. It is a compound, which is present in many essential oils such as lavender, geranium and lemon.
3. Vitamin B5: Vitamin B5 has been used as a moisturizer to the skin, but it is also important in the production of collagen, which is responsible for skin firmness. It also maintains elasticity and removes wrinkles from the skin.
4. Arnica: Arnica has been used for centuries for its soothing properties on your skin and muscles. It can be all over your body, but efficacy depends on where your pain/injury occurred. It reduces bleeding as well as bruising by increasing circulation to the affected area.
5. Hempseed Oil: Contains a sort of protein called proteoglycan. This helps in regeneration of the skin and repairs damaged or torn proteins. It is also used for its moisturizing properties, which does not leave the skin feeling oily, greasy or sticky. It is also used for relief of eczema and dermatitis like symptoms.
6. Squalane: Squalane is an oil that originates from olives but can be found in many other oils as well, it is more effective when it comes to repairing damaged skin and increasing collagen production in the skin’s cells.
7. Shea Butter: Shea Butter is one of the best moisturizing products. A lot of people use it for their hair and skin, but it can also be used for other facial treatments, such as for its anti-aging properties. It is very effective at reducing acne pimples, although some people claim that using it can make your skin more oily. Shea Butter is good as a body moisturizer and reduces the appearance of scars, but if you have sensitive skin or dermatitis, you should dilute it with a little coconut oil first.